meridianSPECIALTY System: An Oncology EMR with an Integrated Chemotherapy Management Module.
For more than 12 years, meridianSPECIALTY System has been improving the operational efficiency and financial viability of specialty providers, making it one of the longest-standing specialty EHRs in the market. Now meridianSPECIALTY System has been enhanced with functionality from IntelliDoseTxM, making it the all-encompassing oncology platform that practices need.
- Improved productivity and efficiency for physicians and staff
- Discrete data capture
- Elimination of transcription costs
- Improved patient care through better access to information
- Improved quality of life for physicians
- Oncology-specific content
- Meaningful Use certified
- Treatment plan management
- Oncology office visit and treatment summary templates
- Patient intake via patient portal
- PQRS and Meaningful Use reporting and consulting services
- Order writing based on practice defined treatment plan library
- Convenient point and click nursing tool to document care
- Charge capture module to automatically collect all charges for chemotherapy encounter
- Computerized physician order entry
- Touchscreen technology for faster data entry
- Intuitive user interface
Customizable Oncology-Specific Content
- Over 200 CC/HPI templates
- Oncology diagnosis templates
- Oncology procedure templates
- Oncology procedures with drawing module
Meaningful Use Certification
meridianSPECIALTY System Version 7.1.10, Certification ID 14021R02 is 2014 Edition ONC Health IT Certified as a Modular EHR. This Health IT Module is 2014 Edition compliant and has been certified by an ONC-ACB in accordance with the applicable certification criteria adopted by the Secretary of Health and Human Services. This certification does not represent an endorsement by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
Full details of the certification can be found here.
For more information or to request a product demonstration, please call 877-570-8721 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.