meridianSPECIALTY System for Urology
Introduced in 2003, meridianSPECIALTY System was the first urology-specific EHR in the market. Still the market leader, over 1,100 urologists use meridianSPECIALTY today. Designed by urologists, the information management capabilities of meridianSPECIALTY allows you to access patient information rapidly and safely from anywhere you have wireless or cellular service. Unlike other EHR systems, which require users to create their own content, meridianSPECIALTY comes with a vast library of unsurpassed urology content. The system is designed to provide physicians software tools to provide excellent patient care and maximize profitability.
- Improved productivity and efficiency for physicians and staff
- Discrete data capture
- Elimination of transcription costs
- Improved patient care through better access to information
- Improved quality of life for physicians
- Urology-specific content
- Automatic CPT coding
- Uninterrupted access to data, ensured by blended model technology
- Proprietary analytics unparalleled in the industry
- Mobile access of data
- Automatic updates and backups
Customizable Urology-Specific Content
- Over 200 CC/HPI templates
- Over 350 urology O.V. diagnosis templates
- Over 140 urology O.V. procedure templates
- Over 90 urology procedure templates
- Over 65 urology patient hand out templates
- Over 15 guideline / health maintenance protocols
Meaningful Use Certification
meridianSPECIALTY System Version 7.1.10, Certification ID 14021R02 is 2014 Edition ONC Health IT Certified as a Modular EHR. This Health IT Module is 2014 Edition compliant and has been certified by an ONC-ACB in accordance with the applicable certification criteria adopted by the Secretary of Health and Human Services. This certification does not represent an endorsement by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
You may view Meaningful Use disclosure information here.
For more information or to request a product demonstration, please call 877-570-8721 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.