UroChartEHR®: Streamlined by Design.
The UroChartEHR® System is a urology-specific EHR built to maximize efficiencies. Constructed as a solution to the shortfall of generic EHR solutions for urology practices, UroChart, which was designed by a urologist, is based on the principle that urology-specific interfaces result in better patient care. Built around the workflow of a urology practice, UroChart enables physicians and staff to avoid having to search through non-urology content or build content from scratch.
- Improved productivity and efficiency for physicians and staff
- Discrete data capture
- Elimination of transcription costs
- Improved patient care through better access to information
- Improved quality of life for physicians
- Urology-specific templates, terms and codes
- Medication formulary alternatives and insurance eligibility check
- Intuitive presentation of data for limited clicking and easy navigation
- Touch-screen ready controls for fast access
- Innovative timeline feature that chronologically graphs a patient’s aggregate data
- Timesaving note builder to limit dictation
- Scanner integration to minimize typing
- Anytime access on iPhone or Internet
- Multiple user accessibility
Customizable Urology-Specific Content
- Over 200 CC/HPI templates
- Over 350 urology O.V. diagnosis templates
- Over 140 urology O.V. procedure templates
- Over 90 urology procedure templates
- Over 65 urology patient hand out templates
- Over 15 guideline / health maintenance protocols
Meaningful Use Certification
UroChart EHR Version 7.4, Certification ID 150139R04 is 2014 Edition ONC Health IT Certified as a Modular EHR. This Health IT Module is 2014 Edition compliant and has been certified by an ONC-ACB in accordance with the applicable certification criteria adopted by the Secretary of Health and Human Services. This certification does not represent an endorsement by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
Full details of the certification can be found here.
For more information or to request a product demonstration, please call 877-570-8721 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.