UroChartEHR® is a urology-specific electronic health record that maximizes efficiencies within your urology practice. Built around a urology practice’s workflow, UroChartEHR contains turn-key urology-specific content that is easily customizable with an intuitive urology-specific interface. This enables practices to maintain their workflow and avoid the tedious task of building content from scratch so they can focus on what’s most important – patient care.
- Timeline view allows you to examine a patient's medical history at a glance and improves workflow by allowing multiple users to make updates to the same office visit and/or chart at the same time
- Encounter notes, office visit notes, progress notes, test results and scanned images are only one click away
- Built-in E&M coding assistant accurately and quickly codes visits
- Ready-to-use default urology content and templates allow for savings on transcription costs
- Seamless interface between UroChartEHR and practice management systems means no double-data entry and no need to change existing systems
- Discrete data capture with an in-depth understanding of clinical and practice performance while maintaining the practice’s productivity
- Improved processes to save time in documentation
- Interfaced lab results displayed on UroChartEHR’s desktop generate quick review and signature
- Meaningful Use certified
- Integrated with the inventory management system CubixxMD
ONC Health IT Certification - UroChartEHR
UroChartEHR is 2015 and 2014 Edition ONC Health IT Certified as a Modular EHR. This Health IT Module is 2014 and 2015 Edition compliant and has been certified by an ONC-ACB in accordance with the applicable certification criteria adopted by the Secretary of Health and Human Services. This certification does not represent an endorsement by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
Full details of the certification can be found here.
ONC Health IT Certification - meridianSPECIALTY System
meridianSPECIALTY System is 2014 Edition ONC Health IT Certified as a Modular EHR. This Health IT Module is 2014 Edition compliant and has been certified by an ONC-ACB in accordance with the applicable certification criteria adopted by the Secretary of Health and Human Services. This certification does not represent an endorsement by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
You may view Meaningful Use disclosure information here
Integrated Platform for Inventory Management
UroChartEHR® is now fully integrated with the CubixxMD inventory management system allowing for automatic data entry of drug dispenses directly into the patient’s record. You can now simplify the manual steps in your inventory process and manage the logistics of your business across multiple locations with less time and effort.
Learn More About CubixxMD
UroChartEHR Open API
Learn more about connecting with UroChartEHR through Open API, an interoperability platform for information exchange.
To get started, click here